Disclaimer of Liability
Margo Supplies provides high-quality products to our customers. We want to emphasize the importance of responsible and safe usage of our products. Please read and understand the following disclaimer before using any of our products.
- Assumption of Risk:
By purchasing and using our products, you acknowledge and accept that they may be inherently dangerous, and there are inherent risks associated with their use. You voluntarily assume all risks related to the use of these products, including but not limited to, personal injury, property damage, or any other loss that may result from their use.
- No Warranty or Guarantee:
We do not make any warranties or guarantees, express or implied, regarding the safety or suitability of our products for any specific purpose. Our products are sold “as is” and “as available.” We make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or non-infringement.
- Proper Usage:
It is your responsibility to use our products in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and safety guidelines. Please follow all instructions, warnings, and guidelines provided with our products.
- Limitation of Liability:
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Margo Supplies shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use or misuse of our products. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for personal injury, property damage, lost profits, or any other losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Margo Supplies, its officers, directors, employees, and affiliates harmless from any claims, actions, or liabilities arising from your use of our products.
- Changes to Disclaimer:
We reserve the right to modify or amend this disclaimer at any time. It is your responsibility to review this disclaimer periodically for any changes.
- Contact Information:
If you have any questions or concerns about this disclaimer or our products, please contact us.
By using our website and purchasing our products, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to this disclaimer and any other applicable terms and conditions.
Product Warranty And Returned Items
Margo Supplies will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge to the purchaser, provided the product is returned securely packaged, shipped prepaid, accompanied by a photocopy of the bill of purchase, is in its original packaging and is within the warrant period. Any returned product without a copy of the bill of purchase may be repaired or replaced, under warranty, at Margo Supplies option, only if the date of manufacture is within the warranty period. Product defects or damage resulting from or connected with misuse, abuse, neglect or improper handling or storage are not covered by warranty.
All freight costs for items shipped to Margo Supplies are to be sent prepaid by the shipper. Your contact information must also accompany any returned items. A restocking fee of 15% may be applied for returned items.
License and Site Access
Margo Supplies Ltd. grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Margo Supplies Ltd. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Margo Supplies Ltd. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Margo Supplies Ltd. and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Margo Supplies Ltd.’ name or trademarks without the express written consent of Margo Supplies Ltd. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Margo Supplies Ltd. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Margo Supplies Ltd. so long as the link does not portray Margo Supplies Ltd, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Margo Supplies Ltd. logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Margo Supplies Ltd. are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Disclaimer of Information
Margo Supplies Ltd. and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Margo Supplies Ltd. does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Prices and product information presented on this site are informal and are subject to change. Any mention of third parties is for information purposes only and is not an endorsement by Margo Supplies Ltd. of them or their products. All content is subject to change without notice. Margo Supplies Ltd. bears no liability for any loss, either directly or indirectly, resulting from the use of the information contained in this site.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MARGO SUPPLIES LTD. ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MARGO SUPPLIES LTD. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, MARGO SUPPLIES LTD. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MARGO SUPPLIES LTD. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MARGO SUPPLIES LTD. ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MARGO SUPPLIES LTD. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
BY USING THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY ANY APPLICABLE LAWS OF THE STATE AND COUNTRY OF ARIZONA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. YOU RELINQUISH ANY RIGHTS PROVIDED TO YOU THROUGH APPLICABLE LAWS WHERE YOU LIVE.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE, POLICIES AND THESE CONDITIONS OF USE AT ANY TIME. IF ANY OF THESE CONDITIONS SHALL BE DEEMED INVALID, VOID, OR FOR ANY REASON UNENFORCEABLE, THAT CONDITION SHALL BE DEEMED SEVERABLE AND SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY AND ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY REMAINING CONDITION.
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HERE ARE RESERVED.
Disclaimer: Hazing/Dispersing Wildlife – General Wildlife Products
Please read this disclaimer carefully before using any general wildlife products for the purpose of hazing or dispersing wildlife. By using these products, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the following:
- Wildlife Can Be Dangerous: It is important to recognize that all wildlife, regardless of species or size, has the potential to be dangerous. While hazing or dispersing wildlife, exercise caution and take appropriate safety measures at all times. Do not underestimate the inherent risks associated with interacting with wildlife.
- Product Intended for Wildlife Management: General wildlife products provided are designed for the specific purpose of wildlife management, including hazing or dispersal activities. These products should only be used in accordance with local laws, regulations, and guidelines governing wildlife management practices.
- Professional Advice Recommended: The information and recommendations provided with general wildlife products are not a substitute for professional advice. If you are unsure about the appropriate methods or procedures for hazing or dispersing wildlife, we strongly advise consulting with a qualified wildlife professional or relevant authorities.
- User Responsibility: The use of general wildlife products is at your own risk. You are solely responsible for the appropriate and safe use of these products. Ensure that you are knowledgeable about the wildlife species you are dealing with, as well as the potential risks and hazards involved.
- Potential Ineffectiveness: While general wildlife products may be effective in certain situations, their success cannot be guaranteed in all circumstances. Wildlife behavior can be unpredictable, and factors such as species, individual behavior, and environmental conditions may impact the effectiveness of hazing or dispersal techniques.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall the provider of general wildlife products be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages arising from the use or misuse of these products. This includes, but is not limited to, personal injury, property damage, or financial loss.
- Compliance with Local Laws: Ensure that your use of general wildlife products complies with all applicable local, state, and federal laws. It is your responsibility to understand and adhere to any restrictions or regulations concerning wildlife management and hazing activities.
Remember, wildlife encounters can be unpredictable, and the safety of both humans and wildlife should always be a priority. Use general wildlife products responsibly and with the utmost care. When in doubt, seek professional guidance to ensure your actions align with ethical and legal wildlife management practices. By proceeding with the use of general wildlife products, you acknowledge that you have fully read, understood, and accepted this disclaimer.
By proceeding with the use of general wildlife products, you acknowledge that you have fully read, understood, and accepted this disclaimer.