|... < back||
12 Gauge Bean Bag Shot Instructions
BEAN BAG SHOT INSTRUCTIONS
1. The 12 gauge Bean Bag Shot is designed to be non-penetrating and is intended to distribute its impact force over a wide surface area. Upon impact, the bag collapses and conforms to the target, distributing its energy over the area of the bag.
2. * Warning: - It is dangerous to place 12 gauge shells in
a larger gauge gun.
4. THIS AMMUNITION WILL NOT CYCLE SEMI-AUTOMATIC SHOTGUNS. A SHOTGUN FRONT BEAD THAT PROTRUDES INTO THE BORE MAY CUT THE BAG. REMOVE THE BURR WITH A HONE STONE. FOR USE IN CYLINDER, IMPROVED CYLINDER OR RIFLED BARRELS ONLY. DO NOT USE IN FULL OR MODIFIED CHOKE SHOTGUNS AS REDUCED VELOCITIES OR A BORE OBSTRUCTION MAY OCCUR.
6. Most jurisdictions define hunting to include shoot at, harass or worry, chase, pursue, follow after or on the trail of, search for, flush, stalk or lie in wait for, capture or willfully injure or kill or attempt to do so or assist another person to hunt in these manners. Therefore, it is recommended that before using bean bag as a wildlife deterrent on big game, user must notify their local wildlife enforcement officer or agency.
The Bean Bag is intended to be a non-lethal bear or ungulate deterrent, delivering an unpleasant experience without hide penetration or injury.
- Only shoot at large muscle areas such as rump or shoulders.
|.. < back|