|... < back||
12 Gauge Rubber Buckshot Instructions
RUBBER BUCKSHOT INSTRUCTIONS
1. The design of this 12 gauge Rubber Buckshot requires low muzzle velocity; as a result, the over-powder wad may stick in the barrel of the gun. Check barrel of the gun after each shot to assure that there is no blockage. Low gas pressure requires manual operation of auto loading shotguns.
2. * Warning: -It is dangerous to place 12 gauge shells in
a larger gauge gun.
3. * Danger: -Do not shoot at people. May be lethal or cause serious injuries.
4. Use only in guns for smokeless powder. Do not use in guns with Twist or Damascus barrels.
5. USE ONLY A CLEAN SHOTGUN WITH OPEN CHOKE. (NO CHOKE) i.e., SLUG BARRELL
Velocity @ muzzle: 790 FPS Energy @ muzzle: 12.5 ft. lbs.
7. Most jurisdictions define hunting to include shoot at, harass or worry, chase, pursue, follow after or on the trail of, search for, flush, stalk or lie in wait for, capture or willfully injure or kill or attempt to do so or assist another person to hunt in these manners. Therefore, it is recommended that before using rubber buckshot as a wildlife deterrent on big game, user must notify their local wildlife enforcement officer or agency.
The STRIKE TWO Rubber Buckshot is intended to be a non-lethal bear or ungulate deterrent, delivering an unpleasant experience without hide penetration or injury.
- Only shoot at large muscle areas such as rump or shoulders.
|.. < back|